This group was formed in 1957 by the architect Juan Serrano and the painters Agustín Ibarrola, José Duarte and Angel Duarte in Paris. The first exhibition held by the group took place in the same year at the Café Le Rond Point in Montparnasse and the works exhibited corresponded to what would normally be called Abstract Art. Its painting can be divided into four distinct periods. The first had a geometry based on the predomination of lines separating very structured forms of flat colours that give a collage feel. The second, a transitional period, began in 1959 with the predominance of curved lines. The third introduced a sequence in the disposition of diminishing colours and forms. The fourth period consisted of the creation of works that were very close to Kinetic-Optic Art. The group broke up in 1965 with each member pursuing a solo career.